MNM Advertising & Public Relations bridges the gap between clients and the people whose influence matter most, intersecting with government, the news media and the public. We are a full-service agency that provides strategic planning, media relations, crisis communications, community outreach and online, print and broadcast advertising.
FULL TIME • POSTED MAY 10, 2019
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives and Creative Director.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce original work for a variety of (mostly) business to consumer (B2C) marketing materials across print, web, social, and email. Materials include brochures, flyers, posters, print ads, direct mail, digital ads, websites, social media marketing, email marketing, and specialty items.
- Design under previously established branding systems, with the ability to build new branding systems as needed by clients.
- Communicate directly with print vendors and design with production and mailing specifications in mind.
- Translate designs into web, social media, and email specifications.
- Build and maintain websites using content management systems (Knowledge of Wordpress and HTML is a plus).
- Create, coordinate and maintain social media accounts (both internal and for clients). Produce, plan, and post to client accounts across various channels, according to best practices.
- Promptly and accurately report billable and non-billable time using internal time-tracking software.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (After Effects is a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with typography and layout
- Knowledge of social media marketing and current best practices
- Experience with Mailchimp (or similar email marketing platform)
- Knowledge of email marketing and current best practices
- Experience with web page architecture using content management systems (Weebly, Wordpress, Squarespace etc.)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Willing to learn new skills and software as needed
- Creative, conceptualizing and willing to push beyond simple direction
- Good interpersonal communication
- Thrives in deadline-oriented environment
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Interest in public affairs, local government and issues, and current events
Must demonstrate core firm values, including:
- High Productivity
- Strong Work Ethic
$40K to $50K Annually
Interested candidates may direct a resume and cover letter to: Becky Karp, Creative Director
Please include relevant work samples or a link to your online portfolio.